You Are Here:
> Mailing Services
Let us complete your mailing
American Business Card offers an array of in-house mailing services. From the creation to the mailing, we have solutions for all your direct mail needs.
You can provide us with your own mailing list or we can generate a targeted list for you.
After we print your postcard, folding card, brochure, or any other product you wish, American Business Card will address and mail each piece for you. From start to finish, our services will ensure that your document reaches its destination in a timely fashion.
Our Services Feature:
- Document formatting (compliant with current USPS regulations)
- Folding, stuffing and tabbing
- Inkjet application of printed name/address or labels
- Bar coding ensuring prompt delivery
- Bulk mail discounts
- Use your own logo or one of ABC's designs
- Schedule mailings at chosen intervals
(quarterly, monthly, bi-annual)
- Affordable rates
- CASS Certification
- Postal Pre-Sorting
- Post Office Delivery
Working with Your Mailing List
If you have already developed your own mailing list, we can help you prepare it for direct mailing. We can standardize and clean up your list as necessary to optimize delivery time and savings.
Our Services Include:
Standardizing zip and delivery point codes
Removal of duplicate or undeliverable addresses
Complete mailing list confidentiality
Format in Excel, CSV, comma delimited or tab delimited
Purchase a Targeted Mailing List
American Business Card can develop and refine your mailing list to optimize delivery and cost savings, ensuring your practice is up to date with the latest United States Postal Service (USPS) standards and revisions.
Our Lists Include:
New Homeowners & Newly Moved
Consumer Sales Leads
Business Sales Leads
Entrepreneurs & Small Business Owners
Doctors & Dentists
Neighborhood Mass Mailing
Executives & Professionals
Households with Children & New Parents
When doing a direct mail campaign, the critical element that can drive success is the mailing list itself. If your objective is to reach outside of your current customer base, purchasing a targeted mailing list can help get your message in front of the most qualified audience. You can make your mailing count by targeting a specific consumer demographic group. The possibilities for enhancing your practice are endless.
- First, consider the states, counties, cities or zip codes you want to target
- Then, specify the age, income, marital status, gender, homeownership, or location to accept all the names provided in a given demographic
- Based on the number of names in the list, you may choose to widen your
For more information contact us at 1-800-555-2234
or click here to email your request or questions.